Guided Full-Day Trip
A guided, full day hiking/biking adventure with our experienced, local guide who will enlighten those with a keen sense of adventure, culture, place and preservation.
Difficulty Level: Intermediate
Departure: Te Anau, Queenstown or On Site
DAY TRIP – HIKING or BIKING
Full day guided trip from Queenstown/Te Anau/ On-Site
A day out of Queenstown with our experienced, the local guide will enlighten those with a keen sense of adventure, culture, place, and preservation.
You will be collected from Queenstown/Te Anau at 7am and be transported to the settlement of Garston (traveling south along Lake Wakatipu) and up to the start of the trail (Historic Ski Hut Nevis Road, Garston). You will then embark on your journey along the hand-built, single track trail. Arriving back in Queenstown at approximately 7pm.
What to bring
Comfortable walking boots/shoes, a warm & waterproof jacket & trousers or shorts, warm clothing including a hat & gloves, sunscreen, energy snacks, water bottle, camera, daypack & walking poles if required.
- Package available: 1 October – 31 March annually
- Minimum 2 paying adults / maximum 6 paying adults
- Trip Duration: allow 12 hours
- Departs Queenstown/Te Anau: 7am
- Arrive back in Queenstown/Te Anau approximately: 7pm
- Fully guided walk
- Return transport from Queenstown / Te Anau (if required)
- Includes lunch (sandwich and snack). Please advise if your clients have any dietary requirements.
- Good level of fitness required
- Gentle gradients
- Not suitable for children